normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Sunday 3 August 2008

Bloggers I miss....

UPDATE : 6 October 2008

I have been getting some comments about Maya and asking me whether is this the same Maya that's been speculated to be Pierre Andre's so called mystery girl. Sorry to dissapoint any of you but the answer is NO!. This Maya is not the same Maya that you wish for her to be. And this Maya is not imaginary and she is real. She is a good friend of mine. Hence, I hope those type of comments will end today.

I just have to make this entry...

Dedicated to maya and nad...

Maya,

Can you email me at lz_shr@yahoo.com. I miss reading stories from London and of course the Wimbledon stories

Nad,

I didn't know you have made your blog private till about a month ago. If I have your trust, hope you can invite me as one of the privilege readers by extending invite to me.

I never knew blogging can be so intense and nerve wrecking until I become a blogger myself. I do get uninvited comments and people who thinks they know me and have the right to judge me. I don't understand why but my better half said this to me...

Sebab tu Allah ciptakan syurga dan neraka and ada konsep dosa dan pahala. Ini tandanya ada kebaikan dan kejahatan. Kalau tak Allah cuma perlukan syurga dan pahala sahaja....

Come to think of it, he has a good point there!

To the rest of my blogger frens, keep on blogging and hope we can remain frens over the net cause I value all the friendship developed here....

3 normalies:

Anonymous said...

http://mdarina.blogdrive.com
akak, in case this is the same maya u r looking for..

Anonymous said...

does maya exist?

Anonymous said...

hi,
are u referring to the said maya darina, the one whos linked with pierre? Let us know how is she like?