normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Saturday 2 August 2008

Batu Pahat with the cuties

Blogging from Parit Raja Batu Pahat...no pics due to the lembabness of the internet line...

After my better half came back from work and fetched the 2 cuties from school, he then fetched me and baby. We had planned to come back to Batu Pahat, haven't been there for quite sometime....

We arrived around 4pm and my mom in law was already ready with the famous banjar dishes nasi gaul which I requested 2 weeks ago, so touched that she remembered!

After that, we had durians, I had only one slice as the heat is killing me so no reason to feel any hotter. As for my better half, the heat is no hinderance for him to belasah the durians....

A quiet weekend indeed with the cuties....something that I waited for soooo long, and the cuties actuallly waited even longer :(

2 normalies:

lilRed Farah said...

lama tak balik kampung??? how's parit raja doing??? missing it badly...
no reason to go back tho...*sigh*

Liza said...

lil^red - parit raja is more happening...dah ada kfc and guardian tau!