normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Sunday 28 September 2008

Another wish list accomplished - The new gate

Alhamdulilah, another wish list was fulfilled yesterday, our new gate is completed.




Now, just waiting for the machine to be installed after Raya for the new auto gate to be fully operated..

I know some people may be thinking I am spending so much for the house. I have 2 version of answers to them :

The polite version

Kalau kita tak buat for the house, duit yang ada tu habis gak and benda tak nampak


The not so polite version.

Rumah aku, duit aku, suka hati aku ler...


HAHAHAHAHA - evil laugh

5 normalies:

YusVogue said...

Selamat Hari Raya to Kak Liza and Family!
Have a safe raya!

lilRed Farah said...

hahaha suke jawapan no 2!!! tepat sekali!

Liza said...

yus-Similar wish to you too!

lil^red- tu jawapan biler dah sakit hati bebenor

nae said...

I prefer answer no.2 - spot on..hehe. I think everyone with a house would do the same too, me included

Liza said...

nae - i like that answer too, straight to the point, funny when people can judge us just by the way we spent OUR own money