normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Monday 29 September 2008

Shopping Raya - Part?? Sorry, I lost count ;)

After our iftar at Grand Bluewave, we headed to PKNS Shah Alam in search of my baju raya. I am the only one that has yet to purchase one.

Ya Allah, the place was so packed. So packed that I find it hard to walk and at time, to breathe. Sesak giler. The shop lots are very small and near to each other. I can't even look at some of the lots as they were too many people. I think PKNS seriously need to widen the space otherwise people will not come here anymore, at least not me...
So, then we head to the first floor and going to the shops there. It is much easier and senang nak pilih.

Alhamdulilah, managed to get the baju that match this year theme, purple but very light one - quote from baby.
Really look forward to the Raya celebration!!!

2 normalies:

lilRed Farah said...

yayyyyyyyyyy!!!! siap dah semuaaaa

Liza said...

lil^red - last minute shopping lagik best ler, cheaper definitely!