normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Friday 19 September 2008

Shopping Raya - Part Three

For those work around or in KLCC, you must know today is Isetan Member's Day. That means only one thing........SHOPPING!!!!
So, this week edition of Shopping Raya was at Isetan.
The crowd was really huge, the que was really long....I was quite turn off at first but after looking at the discounts and all the cute shirts and blouses.
I bought my princess and my baby their first wedges....Cantik tak.....

And this are the shirts/blouses that I bought for the cuties.

I also got them a pair of jeans each from Soda and Poney.


Nope, I did not get anything for myself but the shopping is not less satisfying!

We are spending the weekend in Batu Pahat!!! Bestnyer!!!!

3 normalies:

lilRed Farah said...

td p gak kak liza, penin....ribut bebenau!

Liza said...

lil^red, memang ribut tapi mengenangkan save byk belik kat situ, k liza gigihkan juga demi anak2

ita.itu said...

wah dpt baju raya..comel2 kan..sakan shopping kat iset ek..hehe