normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Wednesday 10 September 2008

Too cold

I don't know whether this is due to the fasting month but the office is really super duper cold. I had to put my blazer on ALL THE TIME. Otherwise, I'll be freezing.

So, yesterday myself and Cik Puan Ambang went out during lunch break. Actually, this is the first time I left the office during lunch time(except for Fridays lah yer). This time with the intention to buy socks...and probably gloves too :) Over kan, macam duduk oversea pulak.

We went to the Socks World and the prices are quite expensive. I wanted to buy a pair of socks that looks like a gloves(ala, yg boleh sarung jari tu) but that will costs me RM29.90 a pair. Haiyo, like that, I can by 7 pairs of the normal one lah....Forget about the gloves, that will costs me the same.
So, I bought this bunch of socks, 3 pairs for RM12.90. That suits better with the jimat cermat lifestyle....

And yet it is still cold, beli barang murah ler katakan. I look like someone during confinement.

4 normalies:

lilRed Farah said...

i'm a soxworld freak!!!!

Liza said...

lil^red - nak gak jadik soxworld freak tapi budget ciput ler

nae said...

time to dig out your long forgotten boots :)
that is, if you managed to unpack all your boxes by now

Liza said...

nae - i have so far unpacked 6 boxes...out of 80 maybe...