normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Thursday 16 October 2008

Alamak! Lupe ler pulok!!

Remember this event?
Before the big day, me and my better half has done delegations for the stuff that needs to be done. So, he will do this and I will do that...
And we forgot the crucial part, giving away duit raya to the kids who came.
He thought I was the one doing that, I thought he was the one doing that as well.
After the event is over, while cleaning the house and clearing the wardrobe, I saw this pile of duit raya untouched and then we realised we did not give away any!

I am so sorry, totally forgotten. And malu besar cause some of the guests who came gave the cuties duit raya...mana nak letak muka nie tau!
I have given away some to my workmate who came and will try to complete by today...But to my blogger frens who came, nad, dott and nae....how do I pass this to you?? Ideas are welcome :) !! maybank2u perhaps....

6 normalies:

vagg© said...

tgh sibuk2 kan.. sure bz benda yg agak pnting sempena raya ekekekek

Anonymous said...

Patut la sy balik tangan kosong. Tuan rumah lupa nak hulur rupanyaaaa. Buleh claim kat ofis tak? :D

azrul izwan said...

maybank2me boleh?

lilRed Farah said...

ehem ehem... u want my maybank2u acc number dak? hehehehhehe

ita.itu said...

haha..lawak la lil red..haha..aah nanti sy pi la sana amik ek.haha

Liza said...

vagg- memang pentingkan,silap2 org kata tuan rumah kedekut kan?

faith-sape dah ada payslip tak entitle, balik tgn kosong tapi perut penuh kan, ok ler tu...

azrul-maybank2u then to me sebab anak akak 3!

lil^red-nak kena convert siap2 tu pound sterling ke, dptler dlm 50pence

ita-ko dtg beraya baru abg dgn otomen dapat duit raya,hiks!