normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Monday 20 October 2008

Haircut@BSP

I have this problem, well not a major one, about the cuties hair. Their hair grows very fast, especially my hero, whom we have to take for a haircut once a month. When they were smaller, my better half was the one who became the official hairdresser of the family. But, as the cuties grow bigger we decided to have this done at the shop instead.

We have identified the place to become our permanent hair place @ BSP. It's located at the 1st floor, on top of BSP's post office. I went there once earlier to have my hair cut and to do some hair treatment(my hair is falling off in a very scary quantity, those who really knows me will know why) and the service was very satisfactory.


I took my mom along who happened to spend the weekend in our home. She also needed a haircut. The cuties wanted their hair wash but it was not a good weekend @ BSP, no power supply due to pipe burst in Semenyih dam.


The 2 girls now looks so much better, at least now I can see baby's eyes.

My hero insisted that he came along cause he was bored. What is he doing? Actually planning our today's itinerary for all the open house invites we received. Siap ada schedules on the timing as well tu...

By the way, not so good Saturday @ BSP, dah ler disrupted water supply, the electricity was disrupted as well, thanks to some bugger stole the copper wire in the area. Kenapa lah the thief tak kena electrocuted jer, senang habis cerita!

3 normalies:

vagg© said...

tuh lom kena lg curik kabel telefon lak tuh kan. mmg hangin!

Liza said...

vagg - sebab rumah takde phone so tak tau ler kalau phone cable tu penah kena curik ke tak

fazid said...

terukk...mmg terukk.... i rasa tempat yang beli barang2 logam pun kena pantau....jgn senang2 bagi lesen