normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Friday 24 October 2008

I'm tired...........

I don't usually heavily complained about my surroundings. Usually, I will try to be more acceptive and try my best to understand and at times to accommodate to requests from others. Most of the time, I will learn to tolerate others behaviour as much as possible.
However, every human will have their own level of patience and my level is about to come to end. I don't know, maybe I'm just tired, maybe I'm overwhelmed with work and to top things up, with other things going on with my life. Or maybe I'm just getting sick of all this thing going on around me.
I just need to sit down and re-think again, what do I actually want in life. Do I want to be this or that, do I want to succeed in this or that. Do I want to be the best in this or that? Cause....you can't have it all even if you try hard.
I'm so tired of pretending to be ok in certain things when I'm not and I'm just tired of trying to act like I'm cool with all this stupid things going around me...
As a conclusion, I'm just plain tired......Drastic measures may need to be taken, it's just a mtter of time...Insyallah!

4 normalies:

nae said...

Cheer up...time to plan for a family holiday. Destress time

Anonymous said...

Liza
just be happy k..
take leave go somewhere to ease ur mind...or retail therapy..its help..
cheers mate :-)

Jungle Playland said...

take it easy.. go for a short vacation

Anonymous said...

be happy... happy like me.. u like me??? i like!!! (johan Z)