normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Friday 7 November 2008

Bundle of joy

I received a message from Ms GTL stating that she will be undergoing c-section to deliver her first baby that night. She was scared and she asked me to pray for her...
I was not satisfied and immediately called her. She was nervous but I tried (not sure whether it worked) to comfort her and told her Insyallah, everything will be ok.
After work, I was not satisfied, I asked my better half whether it's ok if we make a stop at the hospital, I thought I just wanted to lend her some moral support and make sure that she is ok.
When we arrived, she was already in the labour room. Since my better works in this hospital and with the OT division, he was able to enter to see whether everything is ok while I sat with her mom and hubby. He hubby was very disturbed and nervous. I know he must be wishing that he can be by his wife's side and make sure that everything is ok.

Alhamdulilah, about 20 minutes after that, Ms GTL safely delivered a baby girl. A very cute, fair and pinkish baby girl. I was already in tears witnessing this event. This photo was taken right after the baby left the labour room.

Here, the father "mengazankan" the baby. Such a wonderful scene...

I was allowed to enter the recovery area(thanks to me better half) and able to see Ms GTL. She has just regained her conciousness and was surprised to see me by her side. I told her congrats, and everyone sends their regards...And how beautiful her baby is...
To Ms GTL, I know you have been waiting for this moment for the longest time and finally after the patience and prayers, you are now a mother. Take care my dear sister and I am very very sure you will be the best mother!

6 normalies:

Ms Lola said...

Awwwww.. cute baby!

attyfir said...

montel gak baby tuh

ita.itu said...

alahai comel dan gebu..x sabo nak ada baby.tp mls nak ngandung..hehe

fazid said...

comeyyy nyee

Anonymous said...

baby?
Ms GTL dah kawin ker?

AK said...

pasni kan.. ms gtl dah sihat mesti dia kejar akak

sbb menangkap gambar pertama dalam hidup anak dia!

hahahahah

congrats to ms gtl