normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Tuesday 25 November 2008

A day @ Skybridge

After this and this, now it's time to visit the Skybridge. Despite me going here several times already, I still love to have this visit. As for the cuties, this will be their second time. However, they were still excited to go up the bridge.
Shahrir's children also joined our group for this visit. Before we were taken to the bridge, we were presented with a video presentation about KLCC and Petronas. Quite ok, if it's your first time coming for this visit.

Loads of photos taken, here are some of them.

Just when you thought the day was about to come to an end, teet!!! You are so wrong. I took the cuties to watch Madagascar 2 at TGV and we were joined by my better half. No pics yer, cause I was so exhausted, I even slept through the movie and woke up only 15 minutes before the movie end. Nope, not because the movie is not interesting but more because I was very very tired. It's been a long week...And I so look forward for the weekend!!

3 normalies:

attyfir said...

sonoknya..

ita.itu said...

bila la saya nak naik jambatan tu..free ke kak..ke bayo?

Liza said...

atty - bebudak sonok ler, maknyer dah penat

ita - free jer, kalau nak naik tu bagi tau, k liza boleh tolong dapatkan tiket