normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Wednesday 12 November 2008

Early birthday celebration

Thanks to lurza, my birthday was celebrated earlier, supposed 17th, but celebrated a week earlier. Tak suker tau!!!
And thanks to me, lurza could not escape to be celebrated. His birthday was celebrated a day later. Pandai yer, he was the organiser so he purposely left his name out. Ko ingat akak tak hingat!!
The celebration for November babies was done at PNB Derby Park @ 39 Restaurant. The view was excellent but food...ok lah, nothing to shout at...
I only had this, ntah ler, no appetite.
What's a birthday party without a birthday cake, and of course some of tune singing ;)
To lurza, I had a great time but akak tak kira, I still want another celebration on d day....and I am good at acting like I am so surprise...hehehehe......



5 normalies:

AK said...

bday akak 17th ke???
adeh... sy baru tgh nak wat surprise utk 17hb ni...
dah prepare bagai dah...
tapi bukan utk akak laa! =p

hahahhaha
*gelak kejam*

well hppy bday in advance!!!

fazid said...

HAPPY ADVANCE BIRTHDAY my dear friend Liza.

azrul izwan said...

berani korg mempermainkan perasaanku! zaasssss!

ita.itu said...

happy bday..eh buah naga tu kak sure x manis ek..sbbputih je kalernye

Liza said...

ak_0143 - ko memang kejam dik, but thanks!

fazid - thanks dear

azrul - setahu skali, ok ler tu

ita - ko nie dah mcm expert buah naga lak yer..memang tak manis pun