normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Friday 14 November 2008

Sad and tired Friday night

I am still not well. Was supposed to play badminton for my team but I am still in pain all over my body. If you see the way I walk, I looked like the crossing of an 8 months pregnant lady and lady in her confinement. Its so depressing for me, I have always been a fast walker and I hate it when I need to walk slow...slower than anyone else....to my team mates, this is not intentional. I am really in pain and I was at work today cause I have a very important meeting to attend. It takes me forever to walk from my room to the meeting room...

Why sad? Cause today is the last day of school and the cuties were sad as they need to bid farewell to their schoolmates. They will be continuing their primary education at BSP next year. My baby was devastated her best friend did not come to school while my princess made me promise I will bring her back to meet her friends though she is no longer schooling there. My hero looks calm, but I know he is sad too. Maybe I underestimated their feelings, yup, it's hard to leave your buddies...

I really hope I can have a relaxing weekend. My better half is planning to have a BBQ this Sunday just the 5 of us, to mark early celebration of my birthday...

Ahhhh...getting older ya! 32...well, it's just a number...

5 normalies:

Mommy Lily said...

happy birthday!

bestnya bbq on sunday..jealous la

ita.itu said...

wah bbq bestnye..nak jujak.nak jujak.hehe..ha bila kak bday akak?

attyfir said...

dapnya buat bbq..nak join..gak

azrul izwan said...

yes..goodbyes are never easy on anybody. but having gone through numerous goodbyes, i believe it only makes one stronger..and the fact that starting anew gives you the opportunity to be someone new, i don't mind saying goodbye everyday..until i find the true me.. oh, but then again, that's just me;p

and BBQ...WOOOOOOOOWWWWW!!! nakkkkk!

Liza said...

mommylily - thanks..jgn jeles, setahun skali jer

ita - ko kan diet..hahahaha, birthday nyer hari nie le

atty - next time kita plan gathering bbq yer

azrul - well said my dear brother, well said indeed!