normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Friday 14 November 2008

Counting the Raya Money

We just got the chance to sit in with the cuties to see how much did they earn during the recent Raya. It's good to settle this while you are on leave, at least, you don't have to take another day off just to do banking.
They have actually accumulate all their money and decided to then split it to 3, so, everyone will have the same and equal amount. I don't know why they did that but I am so glad at least they won't be fighting over who has more or less.
Total? Quite a lot, touched 4 figures...Alhamdulilah, this will be added to their current savings as well as the money that me and my better half automatically banked into their accounts.
Savings are very important. It doesn't matter whether it's small or big amount. During rainy days, you will be so glad you saved some.
Take it from me, cause this comes from experience!

4 normalies:

ita.itu said...

ha br skrg bukak? sy hr2 bukak..kah.kah.kah

fazid said...

Liza, we definately must put a side some money for the offsprings. Lagi satu, pelan insurans for their education. Scholarship sekarang bukan senang nak dapat plus tak semewah macam JPA bagi dulu...heheheh....

Thanks for your support Liza. I am greatful to have many supportive friends.

Anonymous said...

Salam....

I like your curtain...
Bley tau kat mana you beli ;)

Liza said...

ita - ko ita, kena ler cover skit

fazid - no prob my fren...

tyra - curtain tu from fiona kat nilai3