normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Wednesday 10 December 2008

Babies everywhere

During the Raya Qurban, we were so fortunate to be able to meet 2 new beautiful babies, the newborn of my 2 in-laws...
The first one, Mohd Helmy aka Amy (though I resent to call any baby boy Amy. He was born 2 weeks ago. Isn't he adorable.
And this is my sister's in law 3rd baby. Actually, she was hoping for a girl. She refused to do any scanning and was adamant she is getting a girl (and I called this a denial syndrome). So, she started to buy everything in pink. Don't get me wrong, she is happy with her baby boy. I guess that's a normal reaction as she has 2 boys before..If you wanna see boy in pink, then come over to my in-laws house in Batu Pahat. I bought something in blue for him...Kesian lak tgk my cute nephew in pink...
I want babies too!!!!

5 normalies:

Anonymous said...

Akak jangan risau.. boypren saya pun nama dia Amy/Emi.. so ada jer lelaki nama emi..hehehehe...comel nyer babies..

Liza said...

aisha - krim salam kat amy yer...hihihihi

Anonymous said...

Sumer baby pun comel. I think I am cute too when I was baby. And now. I think.

Liza said...

faith-i'm sure you were cute, and you are still cute now!

Anonymous said...

faith very the cute one... 4ever and ever..