normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Monday 22 December 2008

Road block ler pulok!

After dinner, my better half fetched me from Impiana. I did not stay till the end, I know the cuties especially my hero were at home waiting for me...Cannot have too much fun lah. Body was at Impiana, but heart was at home...
When we were about 3 km away from the Sg Besi Toll Plaza, we already stuck in a long que and even we are T&G user, the lane was also stuck. Even the Smartag lane was not spared. Apa hal nie, accident ke?
We took nearly half an hour before it's our turn to go through the lane. And just as we were going through the lane, again we got stuck. Then only we saw...ada road block rupanyer...this one conducted by JPJ. So, the bottleneck begun, from 5 lanes and narrowed to 2 lanes...
I saw few buses and cars were stopped. Cars with modifications were among most of the cars being stopped...
Though I know they were just doing their job, but I can't help wanting to scream...TAK BOLEH KE BUAT ROAD BLOCK MASA LAIN!!!!!

3 normalies:

attyfir said...

kty lalu jalan dalam kt south city plaza masa nak balik tu pun ade gak..tensi je..

Anonymous said...

huhuuu..
nak wat camna?

Liza said...

atty- memang tensen, dah ler rushing, tu yg tambah tensen

IdzaRis-sabo je lah kan