normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Monday 22 December 2008

Another invention by Papa

First my better half invented this...

But my hero insisted he sleeps in our room tonite. So, my better half has to think quick, what can he invent now...The ceiling is still high and there is not bed, just mattress.
So, he used the strings and tied to a hanger which is hooked to the place where we're supposed to install a ceiling fan. Then tied the other end to the window grill. Nantilah, I take the picture of this, forgot ler pulok!
With my hero sleeping in our room, the package will also follow i.e. my princess and my baby. As you can see, it's a challenge to get them to sleep as they were too busy having fun.
And why am I showing you this photo...Sebab too many toys on the mattress. And this happen even on their bed. Mana space nak tidur with all the toys on the mattress. Nevermind...let them manage this...
To my hero, cepatlah baik sayang, dah lama tak kluar jalan2 nie...

0 normalies: