normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Tuesday 2 December 2008

Want vs Need

I was and still am ill (again, sick may not be an appropriate word considering that meant something is wrong with your mental health. Hence, was spending 2 days at home....

On Sunday, despite had a bad headache, I still have to wake up early to send my parents to KLIA,they'll be spending 3 days in Sabah, part of their entah keberapa punyer honeymoon. One thing I envy about my parents, they just like to plan spending quality time together though they have been married for nearly 40 years. After that, we headed home straight as I was missing my pillow already....kesian the cuties, have to spend the day at home mengadap Astro and PC.

Then Monday, my fever got worst, throat was swollen and lost my voice. The doctor gave me a day off with enough medication to cure cancer!!! Banyak giler ubat... And again, pity the cuties, did not bring them anywhere...only nite time, when to Giant to buy some groceries. And had dinner out. But mine you, despite me being not well, I still woke up to cook breakfast and lunch. Takkan nak biaq anak2 kebuluq ok...

Feeling better today, but still aching here and there. Picking up my parents at KLIA later tonight so had to cook dinner earlier than usual.

And tomorrow is working day!!! Tak de mood langsung!!! Takde ke options to work from home?? Can someone suggest something please???

2 normalies:

fazid said...

SOHO, be a consultant or do home business (i join bleh :D).

You take care Liza, jgn ngelat makan ubat ok. And makan madu sebelum tido ok. Selawat, dan makan atas tapak tangan kanan, macam menjilat la. Tu amalan rasulullah saw. Something about the chemical reaction between the honey and oil from our skin, that will neutral the honey. Cuba la, insyaAllah. Penyakit nie datang dari Allah, dan daripadaNya juga datang penawarnya. Kita berusaha aja.

Have a good rest. Hope to see you up and about, soon (although virtually :D).

Liza said...

fazid - thanks for the tips. i'm just tired and will try to be more organised. susah ler terlarik sini sana