normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Wednesday 3 December 2008

What happened during dinner

Finally, got the chance to blog about this. Was down with fever for the last 2 days and was told by my better half my PC and notebook are off limit until I feel better. Thanks sayang for taking care of me...

Back to the dinner, this was my third dinner where I am the head of the unit which organised the dinner. Being part of the organising committee is very taxing and tiring. Every year, I will be telling myself, this will be the last time I am part of the committee, but that's easier said than done.


This year, I did not even have the time to get a costume, let alone a normal dinner dress.

So, what did I wear...picture ciloked from redmummy.com...thanks K Red....


A short dress bought at Isetan at 1.30pm on the same day we have our dinner...normal price RM119.90, less 70% nett price RM35.97

Jeans bought a day earlier from Jusco, normal price RM129 50% discount, nett price RM64.50, did not pay for this by cash though, but via the Jusco vouchers received during my housewarming kenduri.


Shoes from Charles and Keith, bought about a month ago at Pavillion, RM119.60


Tudung from Arzu, it was my lucky day cause Arzu's selendang is never cheap but they were having promotion, RM150 for 5 selendang.


Make up from Mac, complimentary for making this purchase... I love my make up...Even my better half thought I look amazing! If you are thinking of buying Mac, please do go to KLCC and ask for Suzana, she is simply amazing!!!

I was busy working that nite, so no pics taken from my camera. Sorry for the cinonet pics, all this were taken from my friends FB.

Yup, after 3 years attending the dinner, first time I won lucky draw. Though the price not so gah mana, RM200 Kino voucher, at least I won something!!!


I did have fun....come to think of it, I think I had too much fun!!! And as cliche as this may sound, I am so not gonna be a commitee member next year!!!

7 normalies:

vagg© said...

what matters most is how we enjoy ourselves, right sis

ita.itu said...

hu yooo..meriah siot ko kak..cantik baju ko kak

attyfir said...

cantik hah baju..nya..berbaloi..red pun vogue

Liza said...

vagg - yup, true indeed

ita - baju last minute tu!

atty - vogue we all kan?

Anonymous said...

ala... janji menang kan... huhuhuhu...
ala,luper nak ambik gambar ngan abg man... cam ner??
hehehehehe..
ko mmg cantik ar malam tuh... harus ker?

NadiahKhair said...

liza,
u looked sooo pretty with the make up and the dress. well done babe!!!

btw, arzu ade sale sampai biler?

lilRed Farah said...

KINOKUNIYA you mean????
OMG!!!! thats teh best gift kak!!!!
books n more bookss.......