normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Friday 12 December 2008

What's your favorite donuts?

Yesterday was a public holiday in Selangor. Since I work in KL, no holiday for me. While my better half who works in Selangor choose to work as well, he said he'll be bored if I am not at home. The cuties were with my parents so that basically made my better half finally decided to work that day.
However, he just need to work until 3pm. I have appointment with my doctor so I got the chance to leave early. While waiting for me to come down from my office, he went and lepak at Dunkin Donuts
In usual circumstances, most people would talk about J-Co or Big Apple when it comes to donuts. But, my better half is different. He prefers Dunkin Donuts. As for me, my choice will always be Big Apple...Dunkin is too big for me, Big Apple is just nice, light and not too heavy.
I tapaued some for the cuties and coincedently my parents and Iwan was at Bangi as well. So, kenduri donut ler gamaknyer...
But I have to admin, Dunkin Donuts are cute...See, got smiley face some more......
When I ask Iwan, which donuts he prefer...Dgn selambanyer dia jawab, "Donut kat Pasar Malam yg 3 seringgit tu gak yang best....Come to think of it, memang betul pun kan?

10 normalies:

M4M4 MY4 said...

terasa betul apa yg mereka kata.. donut yg 3 singgit gak sodap hiks.. jemputlaa datang blog sementara kita huhuhu

Nurhayati said...

camne pun donut pasar malam gak sedap..hihihi

Mommy Lily said...

haii kita pon ada blog sementara tauu.. jom aa datang

mami pilih big apple juga! best. lemak dan kecik so tk muak sgt.

baru wat entry pasal big apple hari tu

lilRed Farah said...

hehehe btol btol!!!
tp farihah tak suka donut yg keras
suke yg lembut dan gebu
yg selalu jual kat bakery 1 for 60sen tuh
waaaaaaaaahhh lazatnye...
sakng dah naik 1 singgit kan?

Liza said...

mamamya-memang donut pasar malam yg sedap, nanti kita singgah rumah baru, seram gak dgr kengkawan blogger punyer blog ilang

mommylily-kita satu kelab pencinta big apple lah kan, nanti kita gi rumah baru yer

nurhayati - mmg betul kan

lil^red-yg kat bakery tu sedap gak, dah naik 1.20 kat bakers cottage

attyfir said...

big apple..my choice....

Anonymous said...

donut free still the best. kalu tak caya, tanyer lah belia berYayasan... hahahaha...

AK said...

big apple!!!

pilih alienz n say cheese...

dunkin, dari dulu tak brapa minat...

ita.itu said...

saya tetap peminat setia jco..hehe

Liza said...

atty - join the club

andy21 - poyo ler andy nie

ak_0143 - another club member

ita - dah agak dah...hehehe...