normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Friday 12 December 2008

Cleaning the pond

I am so sorry, no entry at all over the weekend. I was actually very busy preparing for an important event held yesterday. What's the event? Wil blog about it later.
And I wish to declare, I am now more than ready to blog seriously. Blog seriously by definition means, I am not ready to blog about serios stuff only but more to I am ready to blog more frequently. Like I mentioned earlier, perhaps 4-5 auto publish entries per day.
We have been busy the past week preparing for Sunday. While I was cleaning the house the other day, my better half and the cuties were busy cleaning the so called fish pond aka water fountain outside the house. I have mentioned this very clearly to my better half, since he was the one insisting for us to have this thing within our house compound, he will have sole custody to this thing, that include feeding, caring and cleaning. I have got nothing to do with this, just so happen to be married to the owner ;)
The cuties, of course, prefer helping their Papa as this will involves water aka fun time! Unlike helping Mama vacuuming, cleaning scrubbing, mopping and the list go on and on...I was not complaining as I felt at least there's something to keep them occupied and I can clean the house in peace!
At the end of the day, they had a cleaner pool and I have a cleaner house....And let's not forget the fishes also have a cleaner home as well...
And everybody lives happily ever after (until the next cleaning session at least)

5 normalies:

ita.itu said...

wah dah ada ikan ek..kalo ada air pancut ni..mmg kena rajin bersih kan la ek kak

Jungle Playland said...

dulu i used to have pond, bela koi.. mak ai penat have to clean slalu coz koi nie very sensitive..they need clean water etc... tapi syiok the part that i ada pond, tenang jer bila tengok fish and listening to the water

Anonymous said...

vah vah vah manyak rajin.. xtvt yg sihat hehehe

psstt jom datang umah baru saya http:www.quefamili.com

Liza said...

ita - tuan punyer kolam ler yg kena rajin, akak nie rajin tgk

dott - that's why i was so against having this pond, my condition as long as i am not involve in the cleaning process, i'm ok...

mamamya - wah, sudah ada dotcom, nanti kita singgah...

vagg© said...

teringin la nk jumpa cuties nihhhh