normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Thursday 15 January 2009

Dear me....

*caution : this entry is a self-talk entry. Have to type lah, if I talk by myself, people may think I am crazy though by virtue, I'm nearly there*

Dear me,

Please forgive me for stuffing your body and stomach particularly with rice just about 30 minutes ago. I know it's a serious diet offence to have any form of food let alone rice after 7am but I was starving. I was busy working and did not eat anything the whole day except for a piece of karipap and quarter of burger and some pieces of fries-thanks to william and team for allowing me to cilok your food

I am also sorry for burdening your mind with unnecessary pressure. For always prioritising others besides family more than you. I will try to improve on this and take better care of you.

I would seek your forgiveness for using your eyes and let the tears to flow and later making your head experience a massive migraine. I will try to hold the tears in future and if it's unbearable, would do it moderately!

So, that's the things that I can think of for me to minta maaf ampun segala from you. If there is any other offence conducted in future, I will have another entry like this.

And now, let me rest your body and have a good nite sleep....

12 normalies:

lilRed Farah said...

**HUG U TIGHT KAK LIZA**

attyfir said...

hi liza..take a rest is gud for u.

YusVogue said...

kak liza..
seriously... if you feel that hungry makan je la.. walaupun sikit..coz if not you will harm your own body.. jangan seksa diri macam ni k.. jangan stress sangat tau.. jangan sampai kesihatan pulak terganggu...

take care dear!

vagg© said...

take care my dear kak liza..
we'll always be by your side!

adenium said...

kak liza....so sweet...

Nurhayati said...

sis... please ur self with full relaxing ya... :)

Anonymous said...

manyakkan rehat tau.. take care..

re = geram kat cik mya aje ke? kat mama dia hehehe x geram ke? hiks

fezarena said...

kak liza..take care yerkk..takmo stress2 sgt...muah muah muah..hugs n kisses 4 u...:)

fezarena said...

kak liza..take care yerkk..takmo stress2 sgt...muah muah muah..hugs n kisses 4 u...:)

Liza said...

lil^red - hug you back

atty - thanks

yusvogue - memang nak makan, but sometimes too busy sampai tak sedar tak makan lagik

vagg - appreciate the support

adenium - sweet ke?

nurhayati, mamamya, ayusolo - thanks dear

chotz said...

kak liza.. makan tak boleh tahan2.. karang pitam sape susah?? hehehe!!!

psl busy kan, by the time chotz tulis komen ni pukul 1.19 AM, my mom still kat ofis lagik susun files for next monday director's meeting.. haa!! giler tak giler kann???

hepi weekend kak liza!!!

Liza said...

chotz - my weekend memang happy until i get to know tomorrow is Monday.....