normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Thursday 8 January 2009

I have a good life!

It's only my second day at work and I already feel like crap! I keep on thinking how much longer do I need to do this. Yup, again with the choice thingy, I choose to stay and keep on working...

Then, while preparing dinner for the cuties, I was watching the news and saw this horrible clipings on what's going on in Palestine and that make me sick to my stomach. What can I do to help? I feel so useless, I can only extend my prayers.

Then, it triggers me, what right do I have complaining about my life when the other part of the world is trying to safe their lives. Trying to survive and at the same seeing their world wreck right in front of their eyes.

That's it! It's time be grateful. I have a wonderful husband who is definately a better half and 3 adorable children whom are my cuties. I have a good job while others are trying to even have their one and only meal for the day.

I have a lovely home and everything I need is around me...

And to that I say ALHAMDULILAH....

2 normalies:

lilRed Farah said...

farihah selalu je rasa mcm tu kak..
bosan yg amat...
tensi yg amat..
pastu kang bile pk pk balik..
ade lg org yg lebih malang..
haih....

Liza said...

lil^red - memang kan, kdg2 kita nie asik tak puas hati jer, bila pikir pasal org yg nasib lagi truk, patutnyer kita bersyukur kan?