normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Thursday 8 January 2009

Kasi potong itu rumput

When we moved to the new house, I was quite skeptical about having to plant grass around the house, For me, that's high maintenance and hard to manage. Nak kena siram, baja, potong rumput and segala bagai. If I am the decision maker, kita kasi pasang tiles jer the whole compound.
But, since my better half insisted for us to grass planted, being an obedient wife, I just follow his decision with terms and conditions apply of course!
Condition Number 1 - I will not be directly involve in the maintenance part except to give moral support.
Condition Number 2 - the grass has to be well maintained. I don't want to see the semak samun at my house ok!
So, the time has come for the grass to be cut. My better half did not want to outsource this so he bought this grass cutter and decided to do this all by himself.
It took him nearly 4 hours to complete it. I then told him, lain kali kita upah orang je potong rumput nie and he said, nie mula2 jer, tak pandai lagik nak pakai the machine. The next cut will be a breeze.....
We'll just see about that huh!

5 normalies:

attyfir said...

takpe liza..selow2 bljr..

Anonymous said...

4 jam kak liza? mak aii.. lama nyer.. kalu buat time tgh panas tu, mau legam jadik nyer..

lilRed Farah said...

tak pe kak liza...
on the other hand... that wud keep him at home kan?
hehehhehe

adenium said...

kak liza...mahal tak mende tuh.... macam menariks jer...

Liza said...

atty - memang takpe pun, bukan liza yg kena buat, hahaha...

aisha - nasib baik dia buat pagi2, kalau tak memang sun burn ler...

lil^red - you got a good point there ;)

adenium - takde mahalnyer, just RM99, kalau upah sekali potong about RM50 gak tau