normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Thursday 22 January 2009

Turning blind

Over the past couple of weeks, I have been having migraine quite frequently. It happens like every other day. I have even stopped wearing my contact lenses cause the migraine gets worse. I only wear spectacles now.
I was trying to think hard to get the root cause of this problem. Went for eye check and my power is still normal. If it's because of stress, I think nowadays are less stressful than the usual. I also make sure I get enough rest despite us having to travel about 100kn both ways on daily basis.
What is the cause then? I need a remedy for this and fast! Tak tahan lagik tau...
Then, my optometrist suggested perhaps it's due to my nature of work, being in front of the monitor at least 60% of the day. And he then asked me, how big is the monitor for my laprop and when I told him, he said that's relatively small.
The next day, I consulted my boss and he is ok to support my application to request for a bigger monitor and here it is!

Alhamdulilah, the migraine gets better. Boy, just when I thought I am turning blind.

6 normalies:

iNa said...

salam liza,
good 4 u!
senang nya blh dpt
how I wish I cud..

attyfir said...

yeah..dpt baru..

Anonymous said...

mahu lebih besar, anda tahu dimana untuk mendapatkan nyer...
makanan lebih besar, sila ke kaunter Belia BerYayasan...

AK said...

haha
taktik ek...

saya cadang nak wat lasik la kak...
kuat sangat power skunk ni
nak melaram pon sush
cermin mata mahal!

Liza said...

ina - maybe my boss pun dah start nampak when i stare at my laptop, mcm nak jump into it kot, that's why he quickly approves it

atty - terang skit nak buat keje

andy21 - out of topic ler..

ak_0143 - mahal tak buat lasik, any risk? nanti update k liza tau

Anonymous said...

u know la saper at your place wat lasik tau..
untuk bercakap ngan Belia Beryayasan, pastikan dia paham bahawa Lasik itu bukan Nasik, nanti dia ingat, kiter ajak dia pegi makan... FREE.. hwa hwa hwa