normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Saturday 24 January 2009

Well, at least i tried....

I was trying to do some entries today after completing the laundries and doing some house cleaning. I prepared breakfast and then do some chores. Once all that settled, thought of just doing some updates...

But, the home internet line is killing. I can't even get into the network. Hence, only get to update via berry.

Anyway, we will be away for this CNY holidays. Going back to Batu Pahat mainly to celebrate Adik's and my mom in law's birthday. Also, to persuade my dad in law's to go to the hospital for his check up. My better half works on Saturdays and now we are waiting for him to come back for us to start our journey. Hopefully, the traffic will be kind to us. We plan to us the trunk road rather than the highway.

To all my Chinese friends and readers, Gong Xi Fatt Chai. And to all, have a good holiday! I'm sure I will!!!

2 normalies:

Gina said...

i pun baru nak berjinak2 ngan arzu nie..boleh bagi nama kedai kat ampang park tu tak ?

anyway, anak tudung arzu tu masa bulan dec my mum beli satu 30..last week, bila i pegi, 2 for RM49..pening betul

Liza said...

gina-i don't know the name of the shop but it's on the ground floor and dekat the laksa shop