normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Friday 13 February 2009

Checking out @ Kuantan & Chilling Out @ Raub

After all the fun(for th cuties), it's time for us to leave the resort. That was as equally hard like how to get the cuties out of the pool. But, they felt better when I told them we are coming back again this March.
Before we made our way to Raub to visit my better half's aunty, sempat ler we all drove by UMP, tempat si AK and Chotz mentelaah. I did wave to AK, but he did not wave back ;). Sampai hati kan?
The way to Raub was not that smooth. We exit using the Lanchang exit and had to drive for another nearly an hour before we reached the destination Kg Kuala Dong.
The cuties love this place. It's located in front of a river and within the house compound, there is a fish pond. Mak Long is breeding ikan keli, talapia and patin. Too bad I don't eat ikan sungai.
On our way to KL we came across this sign board, Lurah Bilut. This was the first Felda settlement in Malaysia and they also made a film for this location.
Sorry, the entries are not as many as you or even I want it to be. Work commitment is pressing so is life. Will do the best I can...
Have a good weekend all (though I will be working this weekend-again.....)

0 normalies: