normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Saturday 14 February 2009

Life after a weekend

I always look forward for the weekend. This will be the time I can attend to the house chores back log and to do some marketing.
We will usually we will do our purchases at Nilai 3 market. The price there is much cheaper than other places. We will stock up for a week.
Then, daily routine begins...............
Cooking dinner, usually a non-rice dish, like fried mee hoon and other stuff. I only do the cooking not the eating. Still on diet lah....
And while cooking, to monitor the cuties doing their home work. Also, be prepared while doing the kacau mengacau action, need to answer the cuties questions as well.
While the cuties have their dinner, I will be cooking the food for their lunch the next day. To make it easier and I don't have to think everytime I cook, I have prepared a 2 weeks menu for all the meals including breakfast, food for the cuties to bring to school, their lunch and dinner...Senang skit.
And that's the life after the weekend. So, now you know why I love the weekend!!!

4 normalies:

adenium said...

cooking...not eating....kuat will power tuh kak liza

iNa said...

liza, pasar Nilai 3 tu kt belah mana yek? i tak penah pun jumpa pasar basah tu

fazid said...

that mee hoon and telur mata really tempting ....

you have been tag Liza :p... visit my blog for the instruction ya

vagg© said...

kak.. bila weekend.. kita buat itu ini walopon penat.. tapi berbaloi kan.. sebab kita suka buat apa je berkaitan ngan family kan kan kan