normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Thursday 5 February 2009

Oklah tu!

I'm sorry my dear readers, been really busy with moving office and of course the daily life routine. Tried to do some updates but really2 tak sempat. And sorry for not visiting any of your blogs. Jgn nak kata visit blogs, update blog sendiri pun tak dapat...ish, ish, ish...

I am a person that will take time to new environment simply because my sometimes cerewet tak bertempat especially on the followings :

1. Which ever office that I am at, the first thing I do is to familiarise with the toilet.I will choose which cubicles in the toilet that I like by testing them all and then will be a loyal visitor to this toilet

2. Getting used to the button to push for the lift to operate. The first 2 days, keep on pressing the previous floors and when I want to go down for my prayers, also pressed the previous floors button. Susah betul lah

3. The cutleries in the chill out aka pantry area. Getting used to where the sugar, biscuits, fork and spoons are. Asik bukak drawer salah jer

4. Getting used to the fact that I can something else besides the wall. Now I can see other buildings, and can know when is day or night, rain or shine and the plus point...KL traffic report

5. Trying not to be too noisy. Previous, only myself and Wati in the room, but this new war room has others in here. Susah ler nak buat aktiviti kurang senyap nie...happy hour has to be lesser...:(

So, there you go...and still adapting yer...

3 normalies:

Anonymous said...

cik kak

use the 2nd toilet from the left!
that one dia punya 'target' tepat
heehheheheheheheh

attyfir said...

TAKPE LIZA..NANTI FREE JGN LUPA JENGUK BLOG ATTY YE

vagg© said...

kak.. yg 1st tuh kita samaaaaaaaaaa