normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Friday 6 February 2009

And I gave in to temptation....

It's been quite sometime since I have proper dinner. Usually, if I am that hungry, I will be taking just a cup of Milo and if it's tahap kebuluq, I will have few biscuits with that.
But last night, I gave in to temptations. Usually I have no problem to say no to any food even my mom's cooking which is the hardest one to say no to. But, last night, my mom gave us nasi ayam made by my dad and I just couldn't resist!
The cuties were also very excited to have the nasi ayam. I have always considered my dad's nasi ayam is the best that I have tasted! Really, and this is not just because he is my dad.
Sempat main lagik tu before food...Notice we started again hanging the clothes in the house. Kalau tak memang tak kering.
My baby just couldn't wait to grab those chickens. My hero told her to say the prayers first.
Well, looks like I have to double up the exercise today....Too much calories to be burnt off...

1 normalies:

attyfir said...

hehhee..ingat kan..liza yg masak..
kalo liza masak.jgn lupakan atty tau