normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Monday 16 March 2009

Second birthday celebration for the year

Once we start, there's no way we can stop. Then, it will be one birthday after another. Good luck azrul! (HIHIHI...)
So, last Friday, it's one of my bosses's birthday. It's En Kamal.
From the first day I met En Kamal, I have such a great respect for him. I always considered him as my HR Guru and always go back to him to get information and knowledge as I am very inexperienced in this area.


I love the way he explains things and make it so easy to understand. So, to be part of his birthday celebration is a truly honour.



He did not expect this. He must have thought we have forgotten about it. Great acting from Maryam! He did not see this coming. (or he did but a better actor than Maryam).

To En Kamal, believe me when I say, age is just a number.......(and that's another denial statement from people who are ageing...hihihihi)

2 normalies:

azrul izwan said...

I ran out of b'day wishes to write on that cake but I wanted to have something different for everyone. So, there!;p

Liza said...

azrul - we can always count on you for interesting taglines or captions, so you have done a good job!