normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Sunday 1 March 2009

What I bought for my better half

Last Friday was the Isetan Member's Day Sale. I thought of buying some pairs of shoes (if it's up to me, I wanted 5 pairs). But ended up purchasing this perfume set for my better half.

It was a good deal. Eternity for Men pack consists of 50ml EDT and 50 ml after shave at RM130 just by purchasing another item within the Eternity range. So, I bought a shower gel to enjoy this bargain.
Good deal huh? And it proves how noble I am, tak jadik pun beli kasut for myself...Hihihi....

5 normalies:

Mulan said...

Yes.. Eternity is the best perfume for guys...

i just love the smell..

YusVogue said...

ooo am planning to get this perfume for my Hubby's birthday.. tapi dia kata kat metrojaya ada best bargain.. hhm..

yup.. coundnt agree more.. Eternity is the best perfume for men! huhu

adenium said...

best nya kak liza... murah tuh... emm parfume pun dah abis nih..heheh

Liza said...

mulan - yup, love the smell as well

yus - k liza beli pun cause of the bargain, cheaper than usual kan?

adenium - apa lagik, harus terjah ke isetan sale

Nurhayati said...

so sweet belikan tuk hubby.. hihih
hmm pasni sis, ur hubby lak belikan tuk u. yeayyy