normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Monday 20 April 2009

The Cors in the making

While I was cooking lunch yesterday, the cuties were busy doing their own thing. And this time their project was making musical intruments from whatever boxes available in our house. I, being a normal mother, nagged non stop about not making any mess regardless what they planned to invent.

Once they are done, they told me what they did.

My baby will be the drummer for the so called band they have. And this is the drum set. Siap ada bunga2 lagik, nie mesti rock jiwang karat.
While my princess and my hero would be the 2 guitarists. As for the vocals, it will be all 3.
Riuh ler rumah that day. Takut gak neighbours start to complain.
Looks like I may have a band consists of sibblings in the making just like The Cors. Hahaha!

2 normalies:

attyfir said...

kan main lagi drum..ade siap bunga..ekekekeke..rock kapak karatz nie..

Liza said...

atty - rock kapak kan atty?