normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Monday 20 April 2009

Teh Tarik Session

It's been quite sometime since we took the cuties for late night supper. When we were living in KJ, this were done at least once a week, perhaps because over there, there's quite a number of place that we can lepak at. Here at BSP, not so many happening place which is a good thing, eating after 9pm is never good for anyone's health.

However, we made an exception after watching AF last Saturday. Around 11.30pm we told the cuties we are going out for supper at this mamak shop near our house and they were very excited. My princess even exclaimed "teh tarik session!"
I am avoiding teh tarik so I had Milo tarik instead. My better half and my princess had teh tarik, my hero had watermelon juice and while my baby macam biasa lah....Ais kosong. Very economical.
We just ordered 2 roti banjir and 1 roti tisu to be shared among 5 of us.
We talked, we laughed, we had our usual teka teki sessions and we laughed some more....

That actually made this weekend...a great weekend!

2 normalies:

mama mya said...

bestnye weekend bersama keluarga lepak2 n makan2.. sungguh indah xtvt bersama keluarga :)

Ibu Alin said...

hj Tapah mmg menjadi pilihan akak sekeluarga.. teh tarik@teh ais dia kaw...

Kalau liza suka makan roti canai, cuba la As-salam kat nilai...