normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Sunday 26 April 2009

Forgive Mama

This week has been a very taxing week, as far as work is concern. I was very tight up with work to the extend I have to sacrificed some aspects in my life and some to the expense of my family. One of the things that the cuties need to condoned was not eating home cook last Thursday nite.

I had to continue with my work even after I reached home and that caused me not having the time to cook. My better half told me, it's ok....We can just tapau something for dinner. I was feeling very guilty but I really need to complete my work that nite. I felt so bad!!!

They had Nasi Goreng Ayam and bought me Sate. I only had 2 sticks as I need to get back to work after I prepared the food on the table.


The cuties were so nice for understanding my work commitment....They ate quietly and then did their homework.

I hope this won't happen again, and if it does, it won't be happening that often.

2 normalies:

nae said...

Parenting is not just about food. You are truly a great mom with or without dinner.

adenium said...

the cutties sure understand their gud mother condition.... :-)