normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Thursday 16 April 2009

The girls new look

The cuties have this thing, I guess it's in the genes. Their hair tend to grow very fast and we had to frequently take them for a hair cut. Usually, my better half would be the appointed family hair stylist but he was not that well so this round would be done by external parties.
Last weekend, we did just that for all 3. My better half took my hero and while I get to spend sometime with the girls. Fazid, if I'm not mistaken, we went to the place you recommended earlier.
So, here's the verdict.

I love their new look. Very stylish and funky. Though I know this will last the most 2 months, I must say, I do enjoy our hair cut trips.

4 normalies:

mama mya said...

rambut baru yg cantik dan kemas :)

attyfir said...

wah comey dua beradik..rambut baru senang..

Liza said...

mamamya- mmg kemas and senang mama nak uruskan

atty-kembang kalau they all nie tau kena puji

fazid said...

haah liza... i recognised the banner... did u mentioned my name? :D.. lupe pulak... owner tu name dia kak faridah