normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Wednesday 15 April 2009

Sports Carnival Is Back!!!

It's the time of the year again. The time where I start to take our my sports shoes from the closet. The time where my gym routine become more frequent than before. The time where I sweat and meeting up with my once a year sports buddies.

As usual the start of the event would be Futsal. And the venue this year was very convenient, in Subang unlike the previous venues, in Ampang. Baru ler adil kan.

And this year, the activities were not only meant for adults. There were activities for the kids as well, hence for this launching, I brought the cuties along.

This guy performed as one of the opening act. He did this ball juggling event which was very impressive. My hero enjoyed it very much, he insisted a picture was taken with this guy. Sorryler, forgot his name lah.

Our team did very badly but it's ok. We had a lot of fun and this year was the first year this game went well without any "fighting" incident. Maybe the level of kiasuness have toned down a little.
One game down...about 12 more to go!

2 normalies:

Faith said...

The ref really did a good job in disciplining us. Bravo & kudos to All team.

Liza said...

faith-this time punyer sports carnival futsal mmg best kan, players pun sporting2