normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Wednesday 13 May 2009

I'm back!!! Rindu ker???

Hi, I'm back, finally...

Sorry for the long silence, been really caught up with work and juggling with other aspects of life....

Work was and still is overwhelming but no way I'm going to let my blog just dissapear.

Before I forget, Happy Belated Mother's Day. To those who left Happy Mother's Day wishes to me via email, sms and this blog, thanks so much. And recipocral wish to you too!!

I have updated a few auto publish entries for many days to come so be on the look out ya!

Signing off....missing my dear lovely normalies!!!!

4 normalies:

vagg© said...

kak lizaaaaaaaaaaa
where've u been..
nasib baik la nmpak jugak berita kat status FB!

fazid said...

hope you had a blast time celebrating mommies day ya

aisha said...

yeay!!! dah balik!!rindu la..

adenium said...

wahhh...akhirnya....
welcome back kak liza... :-)