normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Thursday 14 May 2009

The balik kg trip

During Labour Day, we had our balik kg trip to Batu Pahat. It's been quite some time since we went back to my better half's home town. I think the last time was before our trip to Kelantan. Safe to say that was 2 months ago. And I miss Mak already!!!

As usual, if we go back to Batu Pahat, it's a must to have breakfast at Sri Ganding where the lontong is to die for! Here, the lontong offers side dishes as well like sotong, ayam goreng and many more.

The cuties also love the lontong here. They ordered lontong with telur goreng. As for the side dishes we had sotong and ayam goreng. Memang terangkat!

While typing this, I miss the lontong already!!! Bila nak balik kg lagik nie!!

3 normalies:

vagg© said...

kak..
i love lontongggggggggggggggg
kalo sambal dia pedas.. perghhhhhhh

Gina said...

i pun suka lontong..tapi payah nak cari yang sedap..

Liza said...

vagg-sungguh setuju, lagi pedas lagi trangkat

gina - that's why I rindu this lontong cause I have yet to find anything like it here