normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Friday 22 May 2009

The Monsters & Dinosours Show @ Mid Valley

After bowling, we took the cuties to the Monsters and Dinosours held at Mid Valley as well. We by definition, my better half and I as he has finished work by the time bowling was over.
My loyal normalies would know my hero interest is science especially concerning animals and dinosours in particular. Most of his toys and books would related to this things. His favourite channel has always been Animal Planet or National Geographic. Layak lah kan nak jadik scientist one day.
So, when he saw the banner, he was begging me for us to go to the exhibition after bowling. Considering he behaved well during the tournament and the tickets prices were not exhorbitant, I agreed to that idea. Of course, that is after making calls to my better half getting his consent.
Outside of the exhibition, there were some stalls opened by Astro Ceria which has games and some freebies with it. Best gak!
The exhibition was not that big. Only about 10-15 so called dinousours and monsters insects being presented. Nevertheless, my hero had a blast. He was reading one information to another and then explaining to me how this relates to the books that he have read before. I find that pretty cool. Learning the knowledge sharing skills at such a young age.
Half way through the exhibition, the batteries for my camera went dead. So, pictures taken were very limited.
After that, we had lunch at Ikan Bakar Istana Negara. And no pics, no battery remember? I'm sure you are glad gak kan. Nanti perut berkeroncong and terliur tengok the ikan bakar...Memang best!!!
A good Saturday indeed!!

0 normalies: