normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Friday 22 May 2009

Bowling tournament

Last Saturday there was a bowling tournament organised by our company at Mid Valley. As you know, my better half works on Saturday so it's just me and the cuties.
We had breakfast together though at my better half's office's coffee shop. I don't really like the food so I tapau something for the cuties. Nasi lemak has always been their favourite food.
And how did our team do??
Bukan nak berlagak kan but kalau dah terror harus lah jadik champion!!!! Rumah lain, makan kasut lah!!!!(Thanks Hafiz for the pics, I forgot to take the camera from my better half)
Jangan marah yer........

4 normalies:

Gina said...

I pun teringin jugak nak bawak my son cuba main bowling nie tapi tak pastilah bila

attyfir said...

congrats liza..menang eh..

Liza said...

gina - you should, for beginners, try the alley at the curve belongs to shalin, memang good for training

atty - thanks atty

adenium said...

wahhhh...congratessss...!!!!...
ramai bowlers blogger nih... jom organise boling for bloggers nak..