normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Tuesday 26 May 2009

Things may not what it perceived to be

We received the much anticipated news today. Though it's not as great as the similar news last few years, however, I am really grateful and blessed as I was really hoping for that to happen. Alhamdulilah, rezeki.

On another note, I learnt many things over a short stint period of time :

1. It's better to work with a known devil rather than what the malay called "musuh dalam selimut"
2. When a few push you down, there are hundreds of other who cares about you and will pull you up.
3. If it's my rezeki, no matter what people do to stop this, it will still be mine. And if it's not, no matter how I push, then it will not happen
4. Look at the things you have and be grateful rather than keep on wishing you have what others get. One good example ; a friend got promoted and she wanted to share her happiness with her mother only to realised her mother passed away 2 weeks ago. And I still have my mother with me despite other things that I don't get


With that, I have to continue my clothes folding session!

0 normalies: