normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Tuesday 30 June 2009

Baju Raya Settle!

You know what puzzled me every year?

It's how fast people send their baju raya to the tailor. Actually, to be frank with you, my family and I would usually buy ready made baju raya. We feel it's more convenient and cheaper actually. But this year, I took a peek at my schedule and I can see I will be very busy until end of the year. Hence, getting a ready made baju may be a problem later.
So, this year, we sent our baju to the tailor. And guess what, when I did that, I was shocked to know they are about to stop taking any bookings. Imagine that, 3 months before Raya and you may not get people to sew the baju raya for you.
My baby was very excited, she don't usually get the chance to be measured.
And the theme of this year baju?
Biarlah Rahsia....HAHAHA!!!!

5 normalies:

adenium said...

wahhh...gud mother....gud mother....
emmm tetiba teringat puasa yang blom abis ganti..ehheh

attyfir said...

senang kalo baju raya dah siap.,
atty pun dah settle,,

vagg© said...

hai baby............
miss uuuuuu

Liza said...

Sid-sekadar menjalankan tanggungjawab, k liza mmg amalkan ganti pose masa bulan syawal, almaklumlah, akak nie kalau betangguh, harus tak sempat ganti

Atty-kurang satu bende nak kena pikir

Vagg-miss u too auntie!!!

ArMie said...

Kita pun lom beli kain utk jahit baju raya.... jahit sendiri jer....