normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Friday 12 June 2009

My baby's favourite food

It has been a challenge for us to feed my baby. She is very choosy about food and don't feel strongly about rice. She would usually have like not even half of the plate and when I told her to eat more and finish it, she would say " perut baby nie kecik, mana muat".

But, there's one food which she loves ever since she was a real baby. She can eat this the whole day without having to eat anything else, and that my normalies is.....
Bread with margerine and topped with some sugar.

Yup, you heard me right, it's bread with margerine(currently she loves this brand called Snow) and topped with sugar.........

My mom always tell me it's easy to take care of my baby, just need to have bread and margerine in the kitchen and that should settle it!
However, lately her appetite seems to be extraordinary. She can really eat nowadays without us having to force her. And she is not gaining weight at all...
Gosh, how I wish I have that!

3 normalies:

attyfir said...

dulu masa sek ren..mak selalu bekalkan atty gtuh..

nae said...

My boys call it roti pasir. Got their first bite during their first year at q-dees and become their ultimate favourite ever since. Even Amri does not grow out of it yet.

Liza said...

atty-liza sampai sekarang buat bekal pegi keje

nae-i haven't grown out of it too :)