normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Tuesday 28 July 2009

Wedding we went...

Despite the craziness and the hecticness life has been, we still got the chance to go to a wedding of my workmate. The location was in Mantin, not so far from BSP.
It was on Saturday, hence have to wait for my better half to come back from work before we can make our way to the venue. By the time we arrived, it was nearly 2pm and since I did not cook lunch, all of us were starving!
Saw some of familiar faces there, but, since I was so hungry and so were the cuties, we went straight to the buffet spread. My better half was not feeling so well, macam feverish skit so was not really into eating.
The bride, Alia, looking so beautiful and glowing.
We were supposed to attend another wedding the night after but my better half was really not up to it, he was really down with fever. Sorry Kamal, will pass your gift later...
Sape lak kawin this weekend....best gak dapat makan nasi kenduri.

1 normalies:

attyfir said...

sama ler ngn atty ..byk kenduri ni nak kena pegi ..