normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Sunday 2 August 2009

Girls Day Out To Hair Saloon

My princess and baby wanted to have the experience having their hair cut at the hair saloon. And not just hair cut alone, also to have their hair wash as well. I played along since I have not taken them out, just them for ages.
I left my hero with my better half for supposedly a guy's day out but deep down inside, I know they would rather spend their time with us, of course not in the hair saloon.
My baby loved the hair wash, she kept on saying how refresh she felt having someone to wash her hair, and to top that, having her hair blown.
There was only one hair dresser that day hence the waiting period was quite long to the extend I fell asleep on the couch while waiting. Mama penatlah...
By the way, thinking of getting a body massage, can anyone recommend a good place to go...

2 normalies:

attyfir said...

liza try ar senerity spa kat blkg kopitiam..tuh.

Liza said...

atty - harus ku try, kat bdr baru bangi kan?