normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Wednesday 26 August 2009

Home made pizza

I made a pledge this Ramadhan to cook as frequent as I could. I guess I have come to a point where I realised the cuties are getting older and there will be a point they will live of their own. I hope they will still remember my cooking and make a point to come back and eat as one family whenever they can.

Last Tuesday, we decided to make pizza for iftar. Recipe was courtesy of Maryam and it made making pizza seems very easy and cheap.
Just get a pita bread, as the pizza base.
Spread the tomato paste and add toppings, in our case, we had sausages, mushrooms and cheese.
Bake in the over for about 10 minutes until it's because golden brown and crispy.
On top of that, I also cooked spagheti bolognese and bought some kuih and ayam percik at bazaar Ramadhan Bandar Seri Putra.
We are also training the cuties to start iftar with kurma. I am also training myself, yup I confess, I don't eat kurma, but I do know it's good for me...
Recipe for future iftar??? Just wait and see....

4 normalies:

watie said...

salam..

fuyoo bestnye wat pizza n spagetti.. saya x sempat nak wat itu sume huhuhu (sebenarnya x gheti keh keh keh)

selamat berpuasa :)

nae said...

Wow! Actually what time you reached home?

Nurhayati said...

sedapnye.. rasa nak pizza skang gak

adenium said...

kak liza... nampak senang... tapi menarik... perlu cuba nih..heheh...perlu cuba....