normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Thursday 6 August 2009

Hot FM Masyuk!!!!

I am a fan of Hot FM and it's a must for me to listen to them on the way to work and on the way back from work. Love the celoteh by Fara Fauzana aka Fafau and Faisal Ismail (FBI) and though stuck in traffic on the way back, listening to Jawa Rangers make me smile.
I always wanted to enter contest offered by Hot FM but the line is like impossible for us to get through. Now, they are having this new contest Hot FM Panggilan Masyuk. Every slot offer RM700 for the lucky person chosen via sms and when the person receive the call, the person supposed to answer the phone according to the name of the show on air at that time. I think that is so creative to make people not to stop listening to the radio.
Registration done via sms and I have done so. But, my hectic schedule don't usually permit me to listen to radio all the time. When I get the chance, will surely listen via my MP3 player.
Hot FM!!!! Call me ya!!!! I want to win the RM700!!!!!
p/s - While typing this, listening to their Rock Kapak session. Layan babe dengar lagu Nirvana!!!

2 normalies:

vagg© said...

i love hotFM too!

Liza said...

vagg - samalah, kita pun love hotfm!!!