normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Saturday 5 September 2009

Monopoly - The quality time that matters

As a working mom, I will try my very best to spend time with my cuties. I will try to either take them out or do something at home. So, if it's at home, we have to plan some activities so that the cuties won't get bored.
During the cuties birthday party, they received alot of board games. That includes 3 versions of Monopoly ; 1 - normal 1- Starwars and 1-Malaysian version.
Last weekend, we had our Malaysian version session of Monopoly. It was really fun as the landmarks are full of places which we can relate to like Putrajaya, KLIA, KLCC and so on.
I don't really like Monopoly, I felt like the game is too long and boring....
But for the sake of my cuties, akak layan jer lah....

3 normalies:

fazid said...

i love this game so much... had both monopoly and saidina when i was small. but none of my nephews or nieces likes them... kena makchu dia buatkan nampak interesting kot..waakakaka...

Nurhayati said...

bestnye!!
lama tak main monopoly nih, dulu time blom study, slalu main ngan adik2..

Faith said...

I dont know that they had m'sia monopoly. but i love monopoly & saidina. besttt pegang byk duit n tanah walaupun bukan betul. angan angan tu penting. hehehe.