normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Friday 4 September 2009

Sugar shortages

You must have heard, after all we are living in the same country. The shortages of sugar. Everytime the festive season arrives, there will usually be shortages of something. If my memory serves me correctly, last year was flour.
I can see this happening in front of my eyes, people are buying sugar in bulk, just take a look at this....

I wonder why is this happening. Is it a global thing or just Malaysia. Is it because we use sugar to much? Any clue guys?

3 normalies:

Gina said...

Liza...nie kat mana nie org boleh beli gula berlambak-lambak ? Rasanya kat Giant, hanyak sepekt yang 2kg tu sorang

fazid said...

buat kuih raya kot.. ehehhehe... i rasa orang takut shortage masa raya nanti

lilRed Farah said...

dekat mesia saja ye kak liza...
propah kerajaan...
sekat sekat barang
tp lepas tu die kata die plak subsidize bagai...
aihhhh..lambak je la gulo tuh....
menyampah!